Sunday 30 March 2014

They said I couldn't.So I did.

Every single thing I am doing in my life right now, someone told me - to my face I could not do.
I was too outspoken and honest, it is now my greatest asset in speaking to young people.I could not get into 6form, therefore couldn't go to university. I am now doing a degree.I would never get good GCSE results and was not clever enough to do higher papers. I got good grades. I got to 6form, I got to university, I am speaking to young people.I was the reason for being bullied. Most people who were ever mean to me, through their own naivety and lack of understanding have said they were sorry too me. Infact, some became some of a my greatest friends.I would never be understood. I write on my blog which people have told me makes some coherent sense.I would never overcome. I have overcome many fears.I would fail. But the second I went to university and stuck to it showed me I would not fail.I could not make it as a public speaker. This is my dream. I am trying my hardest to attain it.
The point is, I sometimes struggle deeply with lack of self-esteem and self-worth and feel I may fail and not be able to achieve all my dreams. But I've just reminded myself through writing that I have overcome every obstacle in my life. I am getting a better self-esteem, I am starting to believe I am loved, I know I have a worth more than I used to, and I'm dealing with my fear of failure.
If I can, You can. You will, We have to believe together in ourselves. One thought at a time.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12067743/?claim=3gwvzcae7s9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment