Tuesday 8 April 2014

Perspective.

When I started Uni I discovered I didn't like change because its not what I expected. I had a firm plan for my life and being a plan A girl, plan B wasn't an option, but plan B was university and it did happen. I am going down a path never intended to go down.

(insert cheesy road picture here:) 



PERSPECTIVE is EVERYTHING

I had such a negative perspective on my life. I thought I had failed, I could not see past my own thoughts. I want to be a public speaker, inspire people and get them to see the their world a different way, I didn't want to go to university.  I'd sit in fear, afraid to jump and just go with the flow. Afraid to do anything that wasn't what I planned in my head and in my heart. What I forgot to remember it is the perspective on circumstance determines how you live it, It also determines how you feel during. 
I am now starting to change my perspective on university, on thought at a time. It is apart of the journey of my life, it is a stepping stone to get me to where I need to go. As I've just started to go with the flow a bit more, I just jumped. Terrified and afraid of the unknown, I started to grab my chances and go with the opportunities shown to me, I've discovered who I am, more about myself. I'm still working on my perspective. More and more but as a chip away at these thoughts of a negative perspective, I am seeing the world in a new way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment